Preserving Recipes on You Tube

Post Redrafted

Hi! I'm Alli and this is my blog for preserving my recipe collection. I had a flood in my home. Losing some magazines collected was pure misery for me they had to be thrown away. I felt as if a little bit of myself was gone. My husband was tired of my pack rat habits and tried many times to clean up my act. Never listening to his advice or ranting & ravings I just kept plugging along. Never quite sure how I wanted to store my recipes I am branching out even more in the blogging world. I feel good about placing my recipes into a separate space here. I plan to organize, catalog and display all my favorite recipes. I was usually made fun of in restaurants for whipping out my camera and taking pictures of the dishes. Looking at other blogs I see I am not the only one who likes or is obsessed by this. Hobbies are for one's enjoyment and recipe collecting fills me with a sense of pride. I truly hope you enjoy my preserving recipe blog. Truly from the heart - Alli