Preserving Recipes on You Tube

Newberg Fudge


Testing to see why the picture is so dark. Experimenting with different ways to get the recipes I have photographed to date the printed for book. The images are too dark and I need to lighten them up. Guess more time is needed in Photoshop. In the old days I would be in a darkroom with all my scopes and chemicals. I hope you like this sneak peek of what is more to come. TTFN ~ Alli



Finally after several hours Sunday morning, downloading photoshop, experimenting with contrast, learning some basics skills, I have updated this photo. Now to learn how to save into a file to share with family. Then I have to figure out to place into a format for a book to be printed. This process has been slow moving. I am excited with my new tools and skills, there should be plenty more to come.